From northern or southern Maine . . .
- Take 95 North or South to the Belgrade Exit (31B)
- Off the exit ramp take a right turn (the pond is approximately 6 miles from here) on Maine Routes 8, 11, 27 north.
- Follow this route 3.6 miles to the Pond Road (Rt 23) on your right.
You will see Steve’s Appliance at the intersection of 23 and 27.
- Follow the Pond Road 1.9 miles until you come to Robinson Road on your right.
- Turn right onto Robinson Road.
- When the pavement ends, bear to the right and continue on the dirt road until it comes to a “T” at lake.
- You have arrived!
From away . . .
- Coming from Boston:
- Follow I-95 until you see signs for route 295 in Portland
(you will also see signs for the Maine Mall).
- Take 295 North
- Along your way North, you will see signs for Portland, Falmouth Foreside, Yarmouth, Freeport, Brunswick, Augusta)
Following 295 is faster and saves you the toll and you end up in exactly the same place.
- If, by chance, you miss the 295 exit, stay on 95 and follow signs for Freeport, Brunswick and Augusta.
- 295 will merge back in to 95 just south of Augusta (50 cent toll)
- Follow 95 to Belgrade exit 31B (see above)